With the recent boom in Altcoins, you must have always wanted to buy some, however, it is not a cakewalk!
Recently, Lot of our beloved readers asked questions regarding the purchase of Altcoins (Cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin). So, I thought why not share my own experience of Buying Ethereum with Bitcoin in Changelly Review.
If you are into cryptocurrency world for a while now, then you must have already heard about Cryptocurrency Exchanges. These exchanges are known for instantly exchanging one cryptocurrency for the other by charging a nominal fee.
And the first exchange that comes into my mind is Changelly. This is a cryptocurrency exchange which has acquired a huge user base in a very short span of time. Not only this, a few friends of mine told me that it is better than Shapeshift.io and suggested me recommended to explore it.
So Today we will be discussing a few things:
- How to use Changelly to convert currencies?
- Is Changelly Support Reliable?
- Is Changelly Legit or Scam?
With another further Ado! Let’s get started.
CageTip: Since Cryptocurrency market is relatively new, we need to be extra cautious before putting our hard earned money onto some website. Hence, at Coinscage, we try to do some testing and walkaround of these sites so that you never lose your money.
What is Changelly?
Changelly is an Instant Cryptocurrency exchange site where you can easily convert one cryptocurrency to another.
It has a really simple and easy to understand interface which allows you to get your desired cryptocurrency with just 0.5% fee and a few clicks. If you are new to this thing, then you will surely love using it, like I did!
Changelly was first heard of in April 2016 and since then their user base has grown rapidly. In April 2017, Changelly crossed the mark of 1,00,000 users. This is really very quick and gives us a signal of how famous this exchange is.
Not only this, with their latest update, they also allow you to Buy Bitcoin, ETH and other currencies through Debit/Credit card. Since the price of buying currency is really high, I would rather recommend you to check our Bitcoin buying Guide using a Credit card and Debit Card thus saving much more money.
How to Use Changelly: A Step by Step Tutorial
First of all let me tell you, using Changelly is really very easy just make sure to add the correct Bitcoin Address and Amount whenever required.
- First of all, Go to Changelly
- Now Select both the currencies which you wish to Exchange
- Enter the Amount
- Now Click “Exchange“.
- Now Signup as a New user
- You will see exchange rates on the next page.
- Just click “Next“
- Now Enter the Address on which you want to Receive the currency. In my case, I entered ETH Address.Incase you want to create an ETH Wallet or XRP Wallet Address, You must go through the given guides.
- Now Click “Next“
- Before confirming and Making the Payment, make sure to recheck all the details and don’t leave any scope of mistake.
- At last, Click on “Confirm & Make Payment“
- Now you will see a Wallet Address on which you need to send the Cryptocurrency. In my case it was Bitcoin.
- That’s it! Now you have to wait a few minutes until the transaction is confirmed.
Once the exchange is completed you will get an Email with all the details.
Moreover, It generally takes around 5-10 minutes for an exchange to get completed. In my case, I received the email after 7 minutes which is pretty fast.
Here is what the email looks like:
Moreover, You can also check the transaction or Exchange details from your Changelly account dashboard aswell.
I had tried changelly many times and trust me it’s really quick when compared to other cryptoexchanges like Shapshift.io, of which I will soon make a review post.
What is Great about Changelly?
Now let’s have a quick look at some of the amazing features in this Changelly review.
- Quick Exchange between various Cryptocurrencies
- Average Exchange fees i.e. 0.5% only.
- You can Buy Bitcoin using Debit or Credit Card.
- Track all your exchange history through the dashboard.
- Helpful customer support.
- Changelly does not store our currencies hence making it much more safer.
I even tried customer support of changelly just for the sake of testing and they were really very quick on replying. The support was very gentle and professional in solving my queries.
Overall features of Changelly are really appreciable which makes it a must try exchange to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum, vice versa or even any other currency.
What I didn’t like about Changelly?
Though my overall experience was really amazing, I got my desired currency within a few minutes that too, without paying much charges.
But buying Bitcoin at changelly is really expensive.
Is Changelly a Scam or Legit?
So, By now you must have understood yourself if Changelly is a Scam or Legit?
In my perspective, Changelly is a boon for those who regularly trade between various cryptocurrencies.
Do Try Changelly!
I hope you liked this Changelly Review and if you did, then make sure to share it with your Friends!!
Also have a look at other informative Guides:
- How to Make a Bitcoin Paper Wallet [Complete Guide]
- Best Bitcoin Exchanges to Buy/Sell BTC at nominal rates
- Best ways to Buy Bitcoin with Paypal
Got any questions regarding cryptocurrencies? Don’t be shy, just comment below and I will reply you back. 🙂