Buy Ethereum in India: Crypto scenario in India is changing rapidly and most of the credit goes to Bitcoin.
But there are many other cryptocurrencies(altcoins) which are playing a huge role in making Indians aware of cryptos. And when we talk about Altcoins, none has been proved better than Ethereum.
Though a lot of people in our country have already started buying Ethereum, but for a beginner, it is still very ambiguous.
So, I thought why not share some of the Best ways which allow you to Buy Ethereum in India.
Moreover, Bitcoin price has skyrocketed over a period of last few months and each Bitcoin cost around 3 Lakh at the time of writing this article. So, instead of Buying Bitcoins, people are going with a relatively cheaper and promising cryptocurrency i.e. Ethereum.
So without any further ado, Let’s get started!
But before we start let me tell you there are two ways to Buy Ethereum:
- Directly with INR(Bank Transfer etc.)
- Using Bitcoin
You can use any of the two ways which suit you the best. And before you Buy Ethereum make sure you have a reliable Ethereum Wallet to store your ETH safely.
How to Buy Ethereum in India
#Update: Due to a sudden surge in the number of registrations, Sign-Ups are temporarily put on hold. You must try Koinex.in.
Ethexindia is one of the oldest and most reputed exchange to Buy or sell Ethereum in India. If you want to buy Ether in India, the one stop destination for you.
Buy Ethereum through Ethexindia
- Visit Ethexinda.com
- Signup as a New User
- Now Verify your Mobile Number & Email
- Now Sign in with your Email Id, Client ID.
- You need to click on Generate Dynamic Access Code to get the Code via SMS/Email.
- Just Fill the Online KYC Form.
- Once done, You can Transfer the Money to Ethexindia and they will add the required credits in your account through which you can Purchase Ethereum.
- You can also store your Ethereum in your account without any extra charges.
This is one of the easiest ways to buy Ethereum in India.
Buy Ethereum on Koinex
Koinex is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange which started recently in August 2017.
Koinex allows you to Buy Ethereum directly by depositing money in INR.
Steps To Buy ETH on Koinex:
- Visit Koinex and Create an Account
- Complete the KYC verification
- Deposit money through NEFT etc.
- Once you have funds in your account, you can instantly Buy ETH with INR
There is no fee on depositing funds, however, there is an average fee on withdrawal. You can check Koinex fee structure here.
I tried Koinex to buy BTC and it worked out well for me.
If in case you face any issue, they have a dedicated customer support team and a live chat box as well.
Buying Ethereum through CEX.io
Similar to Ethexindia, CEX.io is also an Exchange which recently started dealing in Ethereum Trading. Since this is a worldwide exchange, You can easily buy Ethereum just by adding your Credit card.
- Register a New Account on CEX.io
- Use your Credit Card or Bank account as Payment Mode (Credit card or bank account)
- Go to “Buy/Sell” and Select Ethereum
- Enter the Amount of Ethereum you wish to Buy
- Now, Click on “Buy Ethereum”
That’s it! Soon, you Ethereum will reflect in your account.
Moreover, You can also sell these Ethereum at a higher rate and make some profit by interday trading. Also, The price of Ethereum might seem higher than other exchanges as the price includes fees of the exchange.
Let’s say If the price of 1 ETH on Coinbase is Rs.1200 while on CEX.io it’s Rs.1300, that because the fees are already included.
|High Buying Limits||High Transaction Fees|
|Good Reputation||Not available Worldwide|
If you already have some Bitcoins and want to convert them to Ethereum, the Changelly is the best for you.
Changelly allows you to instantly convert your cryptocurrency to another.
To use Changelly first of all do the following steps:
- Buy Bitcoins with Zebpay – Fast and Reliable – Signup Link
- Create an Ethereum Wallet
- SignUp with Changelly – Convert BTC to ETH – Signup Link
Once you have Bitcoins and an Ethereum Wallet ready with you, it’s time to grab some Ethereum now. Moreover, You can read a step by step Bitcoin To Ethereum Guide that I posted a few days ago.
Steps to Convert Bitcoin to Ethereum:
- Visit Changelly
- Select Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to spend, it will automatically show the amount of Ethereum you will get.
- Now Click on Exchange and Confirm the order
- On the Next step, you need to Enter your Ethreum Wallet Address
- Just Confirm the details and sent the Bitcoins to the BTC address you see on the screen.
- That’s it! Within 10-15 minutes you will receive Ethereum in your ETH Wallet.
You will also get an Email Notification once your order is completed.
You can also check out my complete Changelly Review here.
So, This is it for Today!
I hope by now you must have understood, How to Buy Ethereum in India.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Email list for latest helpful guides about Cryptocurrencies.
Do Read our other articles:
- Is Bitcoin Legal in India
- Best Ways to Buy Litecoin Worldwide
- What is a Brain Wallet? How can You create one?