As Bitcoin is getting more and more public attention, people are willing to invest into it to drive some profits.
We all know that there is two type of investments, Long-term, and short-term trading. Since Zebpay has already acquired a huge user base of long-term investors, there is an Indian Exchange which is solving the issue of day trading.
Yes, you guessed it right, its Coinsecure.
So Today I will be giving a detailed coinsecure review along with a step by step guide that would help you use Coinsecure easily.
What is Coinsecure?
Coinsecure is a cryptocurrency exchange which is based out of Delhi, India.
They claim to be India’s fastest growing 24/7 real-time Bitcoin exchange.
They raised $1.2 million and has a partnership with well-renowned banks like ‘Axis Bank’, ‘Yes Bank’, and ‘HDFC Bank’.
It was founded in July 2014 by MohitKalra and Benson Samuel, it is registered as Secure Bitcoin Traders Pvt. Ltd.
Coinsecure comes with a set of simple instructions, making it easy to use.
How Coinsecure Work?
STEP 1: Registration
- First of all, Go to Coinsecure
- Click on SignUp and Create your account
STEP 2: ACTIVATION
- Once the registration is over, remember to activate your account with the link sent to your email.
STEP 3: VERIFICATION
- Now go to the dashboard and complete the KYC verification process.
- It will take around 1 day to complete the verification.
Note: You may also start using Coinsecure Wallet without the need of verification. For this, users need to create a unique NETKI wallet name, then link your Bitcoin address with your Coinsecure Bitcoin wallet. The wallet is available online through your web browser or for Android.
After completing the verification process, you need to add money to your coinsecure account.
STEP 4: Deposit Funds in Coinsecure
- Go to Bank section
- You can deposit funds with Bitcoins or Buy adding you Bank account details.
- After connecting your bank details, just deposit the amount you wish to.
Once your account is funded, you are all set to buy Bitcoin.
STEP 5: How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinsecure
- Go to Buy and Sell section
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to Buy
- Click on Buy.
- Your request will now be submitted at the current market rate on their exchange.
You will soon receive Bitcoin in your Coinsecure wallet.
STEP 5: Withdraw Bitcoin from Coinsecure
- To send Bitcoin to a wallet address you need to go to wWallet section
- Enter the Bitcoin Address, Amount, and Click Withdraw.
Bitcoins will be sent to the desired address almost instantly.
#CageTip: You will be charged a minimum fee of 0.0001 BTC, however, to increase the priority of the transaction you can increase the fees.
Some Takeaway in Coinsecure Review:
- Coinsecure ensures to provide the users with the fastest real-time Bitcoin exchange in India with its trade engine.
- However, as we move further, we may encounter the different Key Points and Areas of improvements while using Coinsecure.
- It uses highly secure, robust technologies to bring you a fast, easy-to-use platform.
- It provides ‘Blockchain Based Services’ where BlockChain consists of data structure blocks and maintains the transaction records against tampering and revision.
- Mock Trading Platform – It helps it’s users to try trading without Real Money.
- First Bitcoin Exchange in India with Rest APIs for all its products.
- It provides both On-Chain and Off-Chain Wallet Services.
- It offers an Algorithmic Trading Bitcoin Exchange.
- Minimal Volatility and Conversion Risks.
- It only charges 0.3% trade fees.
- It works on ‘Automated’ Deposits and Withdrawals
- It works on a large volume by handing over 3,000 BTC a month.
- It offers a unique feature which does not require an Identification but instead just submit your ‘KYC’ while withdrawing or depositing
- It lets you buy and sell BC using ‘Indian Rupees, which other exchanges don’t usually support.
- It’s available through Coinsecure Android App as well. It is free and can be downloaded from Google Play.
- It uses a unique feature of ‘Cold Storage’ where a certain portion of your funds are stored like a cold storage and a certain amount is available in a ‘Hot wallet’ for emergency withdrawals.
- Keeping the issue of ‘Transperacy’ in mind users can also view the public Bitcoin ledger and blockchain in real-time using Coinsecure.info, Which further educates us on the Coinsecure technology and platform.
What could be Improved
- Slow Verification– Sometimes the verification process takes a longer time than usual time specified.
- Busy Server– At times due to heavy usage their Website may Crash, to avoid this users can use ‘Coinsecure Application’ for hassle free work.
- The site may usually take a lot of time to open.
- Delay in operations
- Prices may fluctuate due to heavy loaded servers.
By now you must have got all the important information about coinsecure and now it’s time to wrap up this review.
Coinseure Review Verdict
If you are new to Bitcoin trading in India, Coinsecure could be a good way to start as you can easily deposit your money.
But the prices of Coinsecure is a bit higher than the global prices, which makes a huge difference while trading cryptos.
Also, The servers of coinsecure are dead a lot of times and this is what I really hate about them. Moreover, The overall trading experience is ok and you must give it a try. However, You can also try other Bitcoin Exchange which works on a global level.
So, That is it for Today, I hope you liked this Coinsecure Review.
Do Read our other helpful guides:
- Zebpay Review and Guide
- How to make a Bitcoin Paper Wallet
- Best Ways to Buy Bitcoin in India
- Legal Waya to Buy Ethereum in India