Hey friends, Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship? Do you want to make a good career and earn huge money for yourself and your family? Do you want to go to USA/UK to study and make money easily?
If your answer is yes, then here is an amazing oppurtunity for you where you can get a fully funded scholarship by Erasmus Mundus for Master Degree students.
The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this multiple master programme.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies. So even if you have basic knowledge of English you can achieve huge heights in your career.
“OMG!! Share this on your Facebook profile to get selected quickly”
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master), IntM.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship Includes
- A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the programme)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the programme
- Nationality: All nationalities (Programme and Partner Countries)
- Number of Scholarships: Various scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities including Pakistan are eligible to apply for this scholarship. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarships’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
All applications are subject to an eligibility check which covers all aspects of the application: respect of the application deadline, completeness of the application file, eligibility of the candidate in relation to the Erasmus Mundus criteria. Applicants who fail to provide necessary documentation by the appropriate deadline will be excluded from the application procedure and will be informed of the specific reason for ineligibility.
To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional).
The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the scholarship application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: Follow the instructions to apply:
- Secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the programme.
- Submit the appropriate scholarship application form (available on the consortium website) with your online programme application.
I hope you are helped by this, don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook. 🙂